Thursday, February 5, 2015

Current project

On the last couple of weeks I have been working on this kit, this is the first time I did the complete assembly before doing any paint, mainly because the design it's very unique and didn´t recognize most of the parts until they were assembled, it looks OK with just the main assembly, the kit includes some decals, but I feel those decals can make it look worse instead of better, so I won't use them, if you want every deatail you see on the anime you'll need to do extensive paint, My plan is to paint all the accents and pieces on slightly diferent shades of red, gray and gold.
The name of the kit should be White Five after all it's main colour it's white, that is why  I'll paint a few more red accents, add some custom details like a few panel lines and waterslides, maybe even rivets. It might take a while to finish this kit...


No comments:

Post a Comment